Sunday, April 12, 2009

A member of nyulszakszervezet notes

Yesterday I was heading to the ordinary meeting point and I took the metro at Dózsa György út. In the wagon, opposite to me sat a woman - extremely skinny, muscular like an acrobat or a dancer. At Lehel tér she suddenly changed the sides and sat right next to me. At the same time a clochard got in and sat down right at the same place where the woman sat before. she looked at me and he looked at both of us. I felt enclosed."take it" - she turned to me with an orange in her hand. I refused it which seemed to make the woman mad at me. she reached out to the clochard taking a plastic bag which lied next to him...(was this bag already on the seat before?). "if you don't want the orange, you should take this" - and she took a pair of red shoes out of the bag. "I can't wear them anymore, but you could wear them instead of me. it's a gift.". they were exactly my size. I had a strange feeling, if I don't take them, something wrong would happen. around me nobody cared. at the next stop she got off murmuring something about easter and love and dreams coming true. upon arriving to the meeting point at Ferenc tér, I put the shoes on. I knew I had done something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment